Comunicae, Seedrelease Network SL.
c/Roure, 37 Bj. 2a
08290 - Cerdanyola del Vallés
Inscribed in the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo 43229, Folio 159, Hoja 428130 Inscripción 1.
¡THANKS FOR CHOOSE Comunicae!
1. Scope of contract coverage.
TThis document is a contract between you (the user) and the company Comunicae., From now Comunicae. This document makes reference to Comunicae with the terms "we" or "our". It refers to any software, product or service with the term "service".
2. When can you use the service.
You can start using the service as soon as you complete the registration process.
3. How can you use the service.
Using this service, you must:
• obey the law;
• obey any codes of conduct or other notices we provide;
• keep secret your password service account;
• immediately notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the service.
4. How can you not use the service.
Using the service, you are not authorized to:
• use it in any way they can harm Comunicae or our affiliates, resellers, distributors and / or suppliers;
• use any part of the service as a linked destination from bulk email messages or unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
• use any unauthorized medium to modify or redirect service, or attempt to;
• damage, disable, overload or impair the service (or the network or networks connected to the service) or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the service by any person;
• or marketing or distributing the service or part thereof.
5. The user is responsible for its service account.
Only you are authorized to use your service account. For certain parts of the service may notify you that you can configure additional member accounts that are dependent on your account ("associated accounts"). You are responsible for all activities undertaken with your service account or an associated account. You may not authorize any third party to access the service and / or use the service on your behalf.
6. Sending materials.
You can submit materials for use in connection with the service. Except for material that we grant license, we not chalked us ownership of the materials you post or otherwise provide Comunicae in connection with the service (which we call "material sent"). However, when sending or give us your submission, gives us free permission to:
• use, copy, distribute, display, publish and modify your submission, always in relation to the service;
• publicar su nombre en relación con el material enviado;
• and grant these permissions to other persons.
This clause only applies to legally permissible content and only to the extent that use and publishing of legally permissible content does not breach the law. Comunicae will not pay any amount for the material sent. Comunicae may refuse to publish the material sent and remove it from the service at any time. For every shipment you make, you must have all rights necessary to grant the permits referred to in this clause.
Comunicae considers that the use of the service that you perform is private. However, we may access or disclose personal information about you, your account and / or the content of your communications in order to: (1) comply with the law or to respond to judicial or administrative proceedings; (2) ensure compliance with this Agreement and investigate possible breaches thereof; including use of this service to take part in activities that violate the law or facilitate such activities; or (3) protect the rights, property or safety of Comunicae, its employees, its customers or the public. You represent your permission to access and disclosure of information as described in this clause.
Comunicae can use technology or other means to protect the service or our customers, or to prevent a breach of this contract. These means may include, for example, applying filters to keep out unwanted email or to increase security. These means may hinder or discontinue use of the service by you.
To provide the service, we may collect certain information about its performance, its equipment and its use of the service. Comunicae may download this information automatically from your computer, but this data does not identify you personally.
8. Changes to the contract by Comunicae.
If we change this contract, we will notify you in advance of 30 days before the entry into force of change. If you do not agree with these changes, you must cancel service and stop using it before it enters into force the change. If you do not stop using the service, the use thereof shall be governed by the terms of the amended contract.
9. Comunicae NO WARRANTIES.
Comunicae provides "as is" service, "with all faults" and "as available" basis. Comunicae no warranty on the accuracy or timeliness of the information available from the service. Applicable local law may grant additional consumer rights that this contract can not change. Comunicae exclude any implied warranties including those of fitness for a particular purpose or generic, professional competence and non-infringement.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
The compensation you can get from the Comunicae entities only relates to direct damage and a limited amount corresponding to the amount of one month service. You are not entitled to receive any compensation for any other damages, including lost profits, special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
This limitation applies to anything related to:
• the service;
• content (including code) on third party Internet sites, third party programs or third party conduct;
• virus or other disabling functions affect your access to use the service;
• incompatibility between the service and other services, software and hardware;
• delays or errors in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or related service transactions accurate and timely manner, and
• claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty or condition, strict liability, negligence or any other extra-contractual liability.
This limitation also applies even though:
• this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose;
• Comunicae either knew or should have known of the possibility of damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. You may also not be applicable because in their province, state or country do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
11. Changes to the Service; cancellation of service.
Comunicae can change the service or delete features at any time and for any reason. Comunicae can cancel or suspend your service at any time. Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause and / or without notice. Upon cancellation of service, your right to use the service is immediately interrupted. Once canceled or suspended the service, the data you have stored in it can not be recovered later.
Cancellation of the service by Comunicae not extinguish the obligation assumed by you to pay all charges made to your billing account. If Comunicae completely cancel the service without cause, we will refund the prorated portion corresponding to payments you have made and to the amount of the part of the service that was already paid before the time of cancellation.
12. Interpreting the Contract.
All provisions of this contract apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
It is possible that a court considers that a provision of this contract can not be applied in the way it is drafted. If this occurs, such provision shall be replaced by the conditions that fit more precisely the purpose of the provision that can not be applied. The rest of this contract will not change. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Comunicae and you regarding the use of the service, and supersedes any prior contract or statements regarding your use of the service. If you have confidentiality obligations in force relating to the service (for example, if it is a beta tester), those obligations remain in force. The titles of the clauses of this contract do not limit the other terms of the contract.
Comunicae may assign this contract, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice. You may not assign this contract, or any part contained therein, to a third party; and any attempt to do so is void. You can not give to anyone else, either temporarily or permanently, part of the service or any right of use.
14. Exclusion of third parties as beneficiaries.
This contract is solely the relationship between you and communicate for mutual benefit, not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns under this contract.
15. Claims must be submitted within a maximum period of one year.
Any claim relating to this contract or the Service must be filed within a maximum period of one year. This period of one year counted from the day when such claim could be filed for the first time. If the claim is not brought within that period, such claim is permanently barred. This clause applies to the user and to his successors. Likewise, it is applicable to Comunicae, its successors and assigns.
16. Notifications of you addressed to Comunicae.
You can send notifications as established in the area of customer support or "contact" service.
17. Notifications of Comunicae addressed to you; Consent Regarding Electronic Information.
This contract is in electronic form. Comunicae is committed to give certain information concerning the service and have the right to send you certain additional information. There may be other information regarding the service that the law requires us to send. Comunicae may send you this information in electronic form. You have the right to revoke this consent, but if you do, Comunicae entitled to cancel the service hired by you.Comunicae can provide the necessary information in these ways:
• by email to the specified address when you join the service;
• by accessing a Comunicae's Web site indicated in a notice email that will be sent at the time the information is available;
• or by accessing a Comunicae's Web site to be determined generally in advance for this purpose.
Notices send to you by email shall be deemed given and received on the transmission date of the email.In the same way as you can access and use the service, you also have the software and hardware needed to receive these notices. If you do not consent to receive notices electronically, you must stop using the service.;